Apr 10, 2020
Look for the helpers, that’s what Mr. Rogers said.
Normally, I’d never recommend using the word HELP. To me, it implies that you won’t be paid.
I prefer to use the word guide or teach, but in these turbulent times the HELPERS are contributing and being of service. The helpers aren’t consuming - they are sharing content through education and entertainment.
In this podcast I talk about:
1. Why education based marketing will set you apart.
2. How to find you authenticity in a noisy world
3. Why we love Tiger King and Netflix
4. How to leverage your authority and teach through your specific lens
5. Why your messaging falls flat and how to be more entertaining to build relationships and stand out.